Tag: exploratory questions
Exploratory Questions For Chris Date #2
I asked some other exploratory questions here, previously.
1) Do unbelievers suffer in the Lake of Fire?
2) If so, are they then annihilated by or after this experience?
3) Why are they thus annihilated?
4) What is the significance of salt in Old Testament sacrifices, and what is the relevance to being “salted with fire” in Mark 9:49?
5) Do you believe that the Reformed doctrine of the immortality of man is of Greek origin?
6) What is death, per your position?
7) What sense does “eternal punishment” have when without respect to an object of that punishment?…
Exploratory Questions for Chris Date
1) Do you believe that the inhabitants of Sodom and Gomorrah were annihilated by God in Genesis 19?
2) Do you believe that those who die the first death are annihilated?
3) Do you continue to believe that there is no explanation/expansion of Old Testament texts by those who quote them in the New Testament?
“I’m completely open to the possibility that New Testament authors, and the Lord himself, expanded upon Old Testament imagery; show me where they do that? They don’t, they just quote it. In Mark 9:48, Jesus simply quotes Isaiah’s language. What indication is there that the